I Bleed Words Sometimes

Failing Completely

Édouard Boubat

She fell in love. From the moment they first argued and she saw herself losing. She lost to no one and yet, here she was falling and failing completely. not knowing what hit her. Love. May be.

The sweet sting of losing yourself to someone, the rope slipping through your fingers and the deep valley below calling out to you like a hungry lover. Hah! she was falling, she was failing completely.

The seemingly everlasting nights, welcoming the sun light like a mother embracing a child after a long day at school. She couldn’t sleep, couldn’t lay awake without having him traverse her thoughts, to and fro. she was falling, my friend, she was failing completely, not knowing what hit her.

Love, that’s what.
 Édouard Boubat
Advertisements

9 responses

1. 👍

March 22, 2015 at 9:57 pm

2. Sumit

I have nothing to offer, Love.
    I have failed too.
    I understand, therefore,
    Why my being must burn like a lamp at your altar.
    I will bring roses, next time.
    In this life, though, I may have spent that which is not essential.
    Only the madness and the unspeakable burning remains.
    Only the madness and the burning remains.

March 23, 2015 at 12:00 am

3. Lionel. Q

Nice one mitch!! It’s been ages since I have written anything at all, can’t seem to get the words and thoughts to hold hands and dance like they used to on the back sheets of the paper by the tip of the mighty ink stick.

March 23, 2015 at 12:16 am

4. This is beautiful Mitch!!
    I haven’t written anything for so long now. Don’t seem to make the words and thoughts in my head hold hands and dance at the tunes of the pen… The pages are just stacked, all blank and lonely.

March 23, 2015 at 2:05 pm

• Then we need to remedy that! Forget the pen and paper, A drinking session post which the type writer will be put to some good use!

March 25, 2015 at 9:08 am

• Are you saying what I think you’re saying? If yes then let’s do this soon. I like the type writer idea….

March 25, 2015 at 1:39 pm

• I want to call you on this offer…

October 18, 2015 at 8:07 pm

5. My Highness!!
    Your previous compilations indicate that you feel things first & then writes…
    So, someone just took off the ground under your shoes….???

March 23, 2015 at 2:20 pm

• Hahaha It’s a story from a long time ago. 🙂 But the memory doesn’t fade.

March 25, 2015 at 9:07 am