I Bleed Words Sometimes

Comfortably Broken

Christophe Remy

And Some Days I Like To Let Myself Be.

Oh, It Does Get Exasperating,

It’s Unnerving, This Joy Brewing Within

But The realization That It Won’t Last

Is Comforting

Turmoil Is Not Just A Phase

It’s A Way Of Life For Some People

Some People Like Me

People Who Don’t See The Point In Being Happy All The Time

People Who Don’t Mind The Ache

People Who’ve Found A Way To Tread On The Frozen River Of Sorrow And Loneliness

Self Enforced Sorrow And Loneliness…

Living Perpetually In Fear

Wanting Nothing More Than To Just Sink

And Get It Over With

But Some days

We Love To Break Away From The Mundane Obligation Of Being Miserable

And We Smile. A full, Broken Hearted, Smile

You See

Who Doesn’t Like Change…

Even If For A Little While.

Advertisements

14 responses

1. It feels like I crashed into my reflection, etched into the wall. Every word; cutting in deep. I can’t critique this. I feel it, too much.

– Siddharth

July 1, 2013 at 5:52 pm

• As much as I’d love for you to critique it,
      You relating to my words means much! 🙂

July 1, 2013 at 6:23 pm

2. Nicely written, We all humans one day reach a yielding point in our miserable life, few lose their faith and cut their lives, while few welcome the pain, smiling in its face allowing it to through all at self, and yet they endure. Have a look at http://hckkid.wordpress.com/2013/06/25/thank-you/ . Where the character yields to all that he faced for love, thanking his love to make him face all of it.

July 1, 2013 at 6:16 pm

• And then someday they get nice and long lecture from a wise old man as written in my poem Rise http://hckkid.wordpress.com/2013/05/03/rise/ . I know its long but i hope it would motivate few someday 😛 .

July 1, 2013 at 6:18 pm

• Thanks!

Sure… I’ll give it a look see 🙂

July 1, 2013 at 6:23 pm

3. Someone essentially assist to make significantly posts I’d state. This is the first time I frequented your web page and up to now? I surprised with the analysis you made to make this particular submit incredible. Magnificent task!

July 2, 2013 at 1:24 am

4. I sense that this piece distills down to hope. I like this contrast and it’s perceived resolution. Well done.

July 2, 2013 at 5:27 am

5. Kenrick Vaz

Simply love the last two lines

“Who Doesn’t Like Change…

Even If For A Little While.”

July 2, 2013 at 8:46 am

6. wonderfully written especially the end about wanting a little change in life. I am not sure if I have read any other post on this blog that has ended so brightly, so positively and with so much hope. Maybe I’ve missed the others 😦 but this is very beautiful. I’m glad to have read this 🙂 xoxo

July 4, 2013 at 5:37 am

• Actually I write darker endings… 🙂

Thanks Nits! 🙂 xoxo

July 4, 2013 at 11:23 am

7. Amazing artwork and powerful poetry. I like the description. I could feel the struggle and confusion. You are a amazing writer. I felt the words of the excellent poetry.

July 7, 2013 at 11:17 am

• Appreciate it John! 🙂 So stop by often.

July 8, 2013 at 2:48 pm